8 Seat Mini Bus Hire
To protect both our customers and our drivers, we have gone Above and Beyond Government Advice and have invested in a Disinfecting Fog Machine which is being used at the beginning and end of each day and when each vehicle returns to base. On the rare occasion that a vehicle is going direct from one trip to another without time to return to base, the driver will perform a manual wipe down between each trip.
All our drivers are wearing gloves and masks for everyone's protection.
In addition, in order to support increased personal hygiene on our coaches, buses and minibuses, we have also put other strengthened measures in place to enhance sanitisation and focused cleaning; this includes but is not limited to...
● Performing regular cleaning and making sure there are adequate disposal arrangements for used cleaning products
● Cleaning regularly-touched objects and surfaces (like door handles, handrails) more often than usual using standard cleaning products
● Removing and appropriately disposing of waste and removing belongings from the work area at the end of each trip
● Cleaning all vehicles, hand tools, controls, machinery and equipment after use and between each user
● Encouraging workers to wash hands before boarding vehicles.
● Retaining sufficient quantities of hand sanitiser/wipes within vehicles to enable workers to clean hands after each trip
● Using wipes to clean fuel pumps before and after use
● Cleaning vehicle keys before and after handling
● Regular cleaning of work areas consistent with published guidance
Ideal for Small Parties, Airport Runs, Corporate Events, Stags Do's and Hen Parties, our 8 Seater Minibuses are also available with a Box Trailer if you need to carry lots of luggage and/or equipment. Our 8 Seater minibuses feature: